What is Sehatmand Mustaqbil?
Sehatmand Mustaqbil is a healthcare organization dedicated to work with underserved communities across Pakistan to overcome healthcare and social injustice.
Team Sehatmand Mustaqbil sees ‘TELEHEALTH’ as an effective solution to amplify the quality of the underlying healthcare system. Telehealth is the use of electronic Information & Communication Technology (ICT) to support long distance clinical health care, patient and professional health-related education, public health and health administration. The team believes that by integrating telehealth into the existing model of healthcare delivery, medical resources can be stretched and the deployment of the system would help accomplish the established objectives.
Provide distance-independent timely access to medical services that are otherwise unavailable in communities’ throughout Pakistan.
Sehatmand Mustaqbil aims at bringing a timely and convenient delivery of quality healthcare services to all, without the execution being a further strain in terms of finances and human resource requirement.
Bridging Gaps OUR MISSION
- To ensure prompt delivery of healthcare services.
- To develop a convenient setup that allows physicians and doctors to accommodate more patients, compensating for the low patient-to-physician ratio.
- To produce a proactive facilitation system that enables timely diagnosis of a disease in early stages, so that effective treatment can be provided before the need for hospitalization becomes imperative.
- To develop a cost effective healthcare delivery system that ensures provision of basic health facilities to the underserved and underprivileged.
- To deliver healthcare services free of geographic constraints.